Table of Contents Show
- Let’s walk you through adding links to your Instagram Stories without having 10k followers.
Instagram announced in late October 2021 that it’ll be expanding the ability to add links to your Instagram Stories to everyone on the social media platform.
Before now, the only accounts allowed to add links to Instagram Stories are either verified pages or accounts with at least 10,000 followers.
Since the availability of this feature, only a few persons utilize it because they aren’t aware of its expansion, well, this can be achieved using the new clickable link sticker.
Without wasting much time, let me give you a step-by-step process of adding custom links to your Instagram Stories.
How to Add links to Instagram Stories
- Open your Instagram and swipe to the left to add a story.
- You can either take a snapshot or swipe up to select an image or video from your gallery.
- After selection, swipe up again to show the stickers options
- Now, type “link” in the search box or look for it manually(the link is usually with the chain icon)
- Click on it and add your URL, you can further customize it by adding a customized sticker text.
- Click on “Done” and rearrange the link placement on the image you selected earlier.
- Click on “Share to” and then select your story or maybe a friend you’d like to share with and then click on “Share” to make it live.
You can add as many links as you like with this sticker method, just make sure the intended information is passed with it.
That’s all on how to add links to your Instagram Stories without 10k followers or becoming verified.
Can you put a link in an Instagram Stories?
Yes, simply go to the sticker section of your stories and select the clickable link sticker to add a link to your Instagram Story.
How do you put a link on Instagram Story without being verified?
Simply go to the sticker section of your stories and select the clickable link sticker to add a link to your Instagram Story.
How do you make a link clickable on Instagram?
At the time of posting, Instagram only allows you to add clickable links to your bio section and your stories. Links don’t work in comment sections or posts.
I hope these few guides show you should now be able to add a link to your Instagram Stories without having 10k followings or being verified.
Kindly share and drop a comment below.